AXELOS Company Information
Founded in 2013 as a joint venture between the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) and Capita plc.
- Richard Gray – Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Margo Leach – Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Matthew Hunt – Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Catherine Newman – Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
AXELOS in figures
- 90% of the world’s leading organizations use our methodologies
- Our Best Practice portfolio is used in 180 countries and available in 22 languages
- Over 2 million professionals worldwide have taken the ITIL® exam
- 5 million people are certified in our Best Practice methodologies
- In 2017, 30 ITIL exams were taken in Antarctica
- Since our creation in 2013 we have added three new products to our Best Practice portfolio
- MSP®, the gold standard methodology for managing large-scale events, was used to deliver the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- My AXELOS, our online subscription service, currently has over 22,000 members
- The AXELOS online community is made up of over 100,000 members.
"To be the world’s most respected provider of global best practice."
“To help individuals and organizations create better outcomes through the adoption of global best practice.”
65 Gresham Street