AXELOS Consulting Partner Programme
The AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP) Programme is an extension of our Global Partner Programme and has been created to formally recognize corporate consulting organizations that provide advisory services involving AXELOS products.
There are two licence types available to consulting organizations:
- AXELOS Consulting Partner - this is a general licence covering specified AXELOS product areas, and
AXELOS Consulting Partner with P3M3 - which licences consulting organizations to conduct diagnostic and certified P3M3 assessments.
AXELOS awards all licensed P3M3 consultants with a digital badge that contains their certification information and enables users to verify their credentials. See our Digital Badges page for more details and our P3M3 section for more information on the P3M3 Maturity Model Assessments.
To contact an AXELOS Consulting Partner, see our List of ACPs.
For more information about the benefits of using an AXELOS Consulting Partner, see our Working with an ACP page.
What are the benefits of becoming an AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP)?
Benefits of becoming an ACP include:
- Recognition for Consulting Organizations delivering a high standard and quality of consulting services through ACP logo(s)
- For P3M3 the types of consulting service an ACP can offer include:
- Facilitated self-assessment
- Certified assessment
- Diagnostic assessment
- Improvement planning
- Exclusive access to the P3M3® maturity model; this applies to the P3M3 diagnostic and certified assessment (currently only available for ACP licences with P3M3)
- Discounted subscription for the ITIL Maturity Model developed by TSO (discount only valid while licensed under the ACP scheme)
- Free access to online subscriptions for AXELOS portfolio publications (based on consultancy product areas)
- Exclusive access to industry benchmark reports based on reporting information provided by ACPs
- Discounted online training across selected AXELOS Global Best Practice Portfolio delivered by iLEARN - Innovative Learning
- Dedicated Partner Account Manager
- Monthly digital marketing analytics information from AXELOS.com
- Use of agreed logos and statements (subject to AXELOS Intellectual Property guidelines) to promote yourself as an ACP and include the same material in client deliverables
- Support the ongoing development of AXELOS products and promotion for your organization through contribution and development of case studies with AXELOS
- A listing on our online partner search functionality that drives customers directly to your organization, generating genuine sales leads
- Individually-named recognition for qualified P3M3 Consultants on the ACP listing page of our website
- Community membership and collaboration with AXELOS' Global Partner Programme to take advantage of global opportunities within the market, strategic sales support, knowledge sharing and input into best practice.