What is PRINCE2 Agile®?
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®.
Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile provides structure, governance and controls when working with agile concepts, methods and techniques. Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment; the new product will help practitioner understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively as well as the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is supported by an exam and formal certification and delivered by our accredited training providers. As with PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector.
Find a PRINCE2 Agile training provider using our Training Provider search.
Why PRINCE2 Agile?
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established Agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built project that is corporate-friendly
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
Who is it for?
PRINCE2 Agile is available as two certifications, Foundation Level and Practitioner Level.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment
- The course covers and overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile and how to apply to two together
- There are no course prerequisites.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed for those who are already certified in either PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels
- The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course explores practical application of the PRINCE2 Agile method with real-world scenarios
- Candidates can sit PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner if they hold any of the following project management certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. Project Management Professional (PMP)*, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)* and IMPA Levels A,B, C and D (Certified Project Director).
*'PMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI is not affiliated with AXELOS. PMI does not endorse any AXELOS Qualifications.