ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
This module covers general information and the processes and activities of the incident management practice and their roles in the service value chain.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management practice module is for IT professionals who are involved in minimising the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
This course will help you to:
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Incident Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.