ITIL® 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management
This module focuses on how to plan and manage the full lifecycle of all IT assets, to help the organisation maximise value, control costs, manage risks, support decision-making about the purchase, re-use, retirement and disposal of IT assets, meet regulatory and contractual requirements.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management is intended for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the IT Assessment Management practice in their everyday work.
This course will help you to:
- Ensure that the organisation has relevant information to enable informed decisions throughout the lifecycle of its IT assets
- Continually monitor and optimise the utilisation and maintenance of IT assets
- Increase compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Increase alignment of IT investments with evolving business objectives and needs
- Measure, assess and develop the IT Asset Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying IT Asset Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.