ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management
This module ensures that accurate and reliable information about the configuration of services and the configuration items that support them is available when and where needed. This includes information on how configuration items are configured and the relationships between them.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Configuration Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from the Service Configuration Management practice area.
This course will help you to:
- Collect and manage configuration items (CIs) which typically include hardware, software, networks, buildings, suppliers, products and services
- Efficiently provide useful configuration information to the organisation, ensuring that the costs of obtaining and maintaining it are continually optimised
- Improve risk management
- Manage the capacity, availability and security of IT services and components
- Measure, assess and develop the Service Configuration Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Service Configuration Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.