ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Certification
This module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services.
ITIL Managing Professional - ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
The ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is for IT practitioners and leaders who design digital products and services, and who deliver and support them to agreed levels. This includes development, deployment, and monitoring activities.
The course will help you to:
- improve existing processes
- effectively manage IT teams
- optimize value streams and workflows
- align digital services with business strategy
- improve how services are developed
- integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working.
Managing Professional training
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Create, Deliver and Support.
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 28 out of 40 marks required to pass (70%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.