ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy Certification
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module provides guidance about crafting a digital vision and shaping IT and business strategies.
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module provides guidance about crafting a digital vision and shaping IT and business strategies. Digital and IT Strategy will be invaluable for leaders across your organization, including directors, department heads, and aspiring C-Suite professionals.
The course will help you to:
- develop a cross-organizational digital strategy
- craft a digital vision
- drive operational excellence
- respond to digital disruption
- enable a sustainable business
- strategically manage risk
- develop digital leaders for the future.
Strategic Leader training
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Digital and IT Strategy.
- 30 questions
- Multiple choice
- 21 out of 30 marks required to pass (70%)
- 60 minutes
- Closed book.