MSP® Practitioner Re-registration Certification - Programme Management
All MSP® Practitioners are required to sit an additional re-registration examination within three to five years of your original certification in order to retain the accreditation.
Taking the re-registration examination also enables you to demonstrate your commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and that your knowledge of MSP remains current.
Taking the MSP Practitioner Re-registration exam
The examinations are delivered by AXELOS' ATOs who set their own rates, so prices will vary. Some ATOs also offer additional training sessions that will enable you to refresh your knowledge.
See our Training section to find a course.
- Three questions, with a scenario background and appendices
- Each of the three questions is worth 10 marks
- An overall score of 15 out of a possible 30 is required to pass – 50%
- One hour 15 minutes’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes Guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April to 30 September 2020 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
Re-registration through My AXELOS
Subscribers to My MSP can use their MSP digital badge as an alternative way of demonstrating their relevance and can choose whether they want to use their digital badge or take a re-registration examination as a way of remaining current in their profession.