PRINCE2 Agile® blends the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the defined governance of PRINCE2®.
Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, this certification will help you to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements, agile concepts and techniques and the interface between them.
There are two levels within the PRINCE2 Agile certification scheme – Foundation and Practitioner.
See our Training section for more information.
There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile certifications; you can:
- sit the exams at the end of a training course with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), or
- study privately and then book the exam without a training course with PeopleCert, our PRINCE2 Agile Examination Institute.
PRINCE2 Agile Training costs
AXELOS is not a training organization or exam body and so prices for training courses and exams are set by our partners and will vary.
For details of training courses, use our search facility to locate a training provider.
Route to certification
There are no prerequsites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification, but you need to have passed the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation or PRINCE2 Foundation examination before taking your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exams are currently only available in English.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examinations are currently available in English, German and Polish.
Practice for your PRINCE2 Agile exams by testing yourself with these Sample Papers.
My PRINCE2 subscription included with all PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exams
Anyone taking a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam is eligible to claim one year’s subscription to My PRINCE2. My PRINCE2 is an online subscription service which provides a flexible way for candidates to maintain their PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate.
Your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam or you can maintain your certificate through a My PRINCE2 subscription. To remain current through My PRINCE2 you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
- Join My PRINCE2 within three months of passing your exam and remain subscribed for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
- Maintain the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner digital badge which will be awarded as part of My PRINCE2 for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above conditions your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification will be renewed for a further three years.
Within My PRINCE2, you can have two digital badges, one for PRINCE2 and another for PRINCE2 Agile.
How to subscribe to My PRINCE2
Once you pass your exam, PeopleCert, your Examination Institute (EI), will transfer your details to appear on AXELOS’ Successful Candidate Register. AXELOS will email you directly with an invitation to activate your membership and instructions to claim your digital badge. If you have sat a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam and have not received your invitation to join please email [email protected]
Successful candidates will be contacted by AXELOS with a discount code. You must have opted-into AXELOS’ Successful Candidates Register when registering for your exam to be contacted. If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
Tell me more about My PRINCE2
My PRINCE2 is the go-to best practice subscription for project management professionals. It’s all the practical help, easy-access support and professional endorsement you’ll need to advance your project management career.
That’s easy access to:
- Online versions of a range of our leading PPM best practice publications
- PRINCE2 2017 templates to support you with every project
- Exclusive white papers
- Member’s discounts to industry publications, training courses and events.The support you need, when you need it.
See the My PRINCE2 page for more information.