Maintaining your PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Certification
Your PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam or you can maintain your certificate through a subscription to My PRINCE2. To remain current through My PRINCE2 you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
- Join My PRINCE2 within three months of passing your exam and remain subscribed for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
- Maintain your PRINCE2 Agile digital badge, which will be awarded as part of My PRINCE2 for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above conditions you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
One year's subscription to My PRINCE2 is included with your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate. My PRINCE2 is an online subscription to the latest resources and content helping you to apply what you have learnt during the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam to the workplace, as well as developing your skills and knowledge in line with future innovations in agile project and programme management.
Successful candidates will be contacted by AXELOS with a discount code. Candidates must have opted-in to AXELOS’ Successful Candidates Register upon exam registration to be contacted. If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
Tell Me More About My PRINCE2
My PRINCE2 is the go-to best practice subscription for project management professionals. It’s all the practical help, easy-access support and professional endorsement you’ll need to advance your project management career.
That’s easy access to:
- Online versions of a range of our leading PPM best practice publications
- PRINCE2 6th Edition templates to support you with every project
- Exclusive white papers
- Members' discounts to industry publications, training courses and events.