Combine agile concepts with the world's most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user communities, PRINCE2 Agile® provides structure, governance and control when working with Agile concepts, methods and techniques.
Purpose of the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certificate
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help practitioners to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they be a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no pre-requisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training
PRINCE2 Agile training is available via AXELOS' Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) or their approved partners in many formats, including face-to-face training in a physical or virtual classroom, or through distance learning which may be delivered via Learning Technologies or other methods. Some training solutions may be a combination of both.
Use our training search to find a training provider.
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
Try a sample paper
For more information please visit our PRINCE2 Agile best practice page.
Route to Certification
There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certifications:
- you can sit the exams at the end of a training course with an AXELOS Accredited Training Organization or Accredited Trainer, or
- you can self-study and then book your exam via PeopleCert, our PRINCE2 Agile Examination Institute without taking a course.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examinations are currently only available in English.