PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Certification – Project Management
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certifcation teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
*'PMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI). PMI is not affiliated with AXELOS. PMI does not endorse any AXELOS qualifications.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
Try a sample paper
Route to Certification
There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile certifications:
- you can sit the exams at the end of a training course with an AXELOS Accredited Training Organization or Accredited Trainer, or
- you can self-study and then book your exam via PeopleCert, our PRINCE2 Agile Examination Institute without taking a course.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examinations are currently available in English, German and Polish.