Maintaining your PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification - Project Management
Your PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the Practitioner exam or maintain your certificate through a subscription to My PRINCE2.
To remain current through My PRINCE2 you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
- Join My PRINCE2 within three months of passing your exam and remain subscribed for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
- Maintain your PRINCE2 digital badge which will be awarded as part of My PRINCE2 for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above criteria you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
One year's subscription to My PRINCE2 is included with your PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate. My PRINCE2 is an online subscription to the latest resources and content helping you to apply what you have learnt during the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam to the workplace, as well as developing your skills and knowledge in line with future innovations in project and programme management.
Successful candidates will be contacted by AXELOS with a discount code. You must have opted-into AXELOS’ Successful Candidates Register upon exam registration to be contacted. If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
Tell me more about My PRINCE2
My PRINCE2 is the go-to best practice subscription for project management professionals. It’s all the practical help, easy-access support and professional endorsement you’ll need to advance your project management career.
That’s easy access to:
- PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile official online guidance
- PRINCE2 templates to support you with every project
- Exclusive white papers
- Discounts to selected AXELOS and related best practice publications.
The support you need, when you need it.
See the My PRINCE2 tab on the PRINCE2 certifications page for more information