Maintaining your PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner Certification - Project Management
Your PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate is valid for three years, at the end of which you will need to either resit the Practitioner exam or you can maintain your certificate through a subscription to PRINCE2 Membership. To remain current through membership you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
- Join PRINCE2 Membership within three months of passing your exam and remain subscribed for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year.
- Maintain the PRINCE2 digital badge which will be awarded as part of PRINCE2 Membership for the three-year period. You will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above criteria you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
Tell me more about PRINCE2 Membership
PRINCE2 Membership is the go-to best practice subscription for project management professionals. It’s all the practical help, easy-access support and professional endorsement you’ll need to advance your project management career.
That’s easy access to:
- PRINCE2 2017 and PRINCE2 Agile official online guidance
- PRINCE2 2017 templates to support you with every project
- Exclusive white papers
- Member’s discounts to industry publications, training courses and events.
The support you need, when you need it.
(Click image to enlarge)
See the PRINCE2 Membership tab on the PRINCE2 2017 certifications page for more information