On Thursday 28th October we are carrying out essential upgrades. The website may be unavailable for a period of time starting from 6am BST. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
PRINCE2Agile Practitioner recommended books to prepare for the exam
Yvonne Dieks 17 Sep 2020 10:45

Hello all,

I subscribed for a classroom training PRINCE2Agile Practioner this month, unfortunately the training was cancelled by the vendor and not sure if the next training in December will happen.

Therefore I want to create a self-study plan to prepare myself for the PRINCE2Agile Practitioner exam. Any recommended reads / books / other tips? 

I guess the PRINCE2 Agile Guidance book is a good one, but possibly there are more/other recommendations for self-study? 

Many thanks in advance!

Best greetings from Amsterdam,

Yvonne 

Post Options
14 Jul 2021 00:33
Hi Yvonne,
Can you please advise which book did you end up referring to?
I have a similar situation as well and need to get into self-study mode.

Cheers, from Australia!!

BR
G

Post Options
24 Sep 2021 15:42 Edited on 03 Oct 2021 at 23:51
I would also pay attention to PRINCE2® 6th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner), it helped me. I read a lot of books, I also like to do writing assignments, writing tasks are always easy for me, I like it, but I don't always have a lot of time to complete written assignments, so I often look for help on the Internet, I confidently recommend you https://paperell.com/apa-style-papers where you can use the APA paper writing service at any time, and professionals will solve your issues for you and do everything quickly so that you can solve all without nerves, this is my recommendation!)
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!