On Thursday 28th October we are carrying out essential upgrades. The website may be unavailable for a period of time starting from 6am BST. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Foundation Exam Guidance
Jack Smith 26 Mar 2021 17:51

Hi guys, 

Was hoping you could help, I have recently sat the foundation exam 2X and failed both times marginally. Which I'm very disappointed about, I was practicing the mock exams and getting 90%^. When I come to sit the test I found it's very different to the practice exams, can anyone recommend any study's materials or give me some advice? I have the book and app to practice the sample answers but I find the exam completely different. 

Jack 

Post Options
18 Jul 2021 18:55
Actually mock exam papers are best for preparation of finals and this is also a way to get info about a pattern of exams. It is very easy for thesis writer to study such material and share good advices for students.
Post Options
18 Jul 2021 18:56
Good one keep it up.
Post Options
25 Sep 2021 09:29
That education is more effective for the children who are willing to continue their education they want proper guidelines. I want to know about freezer van rental at which city in Dubai they are providing the affordable service for my some stuff. 
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!