On Thursday 28th October we are carrying out essential upgrades. The website may be unavailable for a period of time starting from 6am BST. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Prince2 Foundation Basic Question - Senior Supplier Example?
Aaron G 03 Aug 2021 21:24
Hello
I'm currently PMP Certified are based in Canada and have decised to embark on studying Princ2 commencing with Foundation.  My question relates to Senior Supplier Role.  Can someone please advise if an Engineering Manager working for an EPC be classed as "Senior Supplier"  as they are according to the definition, "designing, developing, facilitating, procuring and implementing the project's products." (delieverables in the form of drawings, calcualtions reports etc)  Is this an accurate assumption?  I cannot find practical examples on the internet 
Cheers!
Aaron
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!