23 Sep 2019 08:13
Hello,
In my opinion, the success and failure of any project depends more on the capabilities of the project manager than the framework followed. There are many scenarios that occur which may or may not be covered in the structure or framework being followed. However a framework like PRINCE2 provides a set of steps which increase the probability of success, since they have already been used in successful implementations earlier.
Post Options
10 Aug 2020 13:02
I run a team that conducts governance on at a project level to a large portfolio of asset investment, throughout each rject lifecycle.  The processes are mature and suject to imprvements periodically.  The Project Management comunity however believe governance is not "Value Add".  Its a hard message to sell that the stage and gate reviews are necessary.  DOes anyone find similar and I'd be interested in how you sell the benefits of good governance
Post Options
< 1 2
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!