Prince2 Foundation or Prince2 Agile Foundation
Syed Zaidi 17 Jun 2019 07:14
Hello to All Experts,

I have quick query regarding your precious suggestions in selecting the right management certification.

I am an Engineering professional with strong technical background (10+ years) and now want to broadened my career into Project management field as the company i work have strong profile in Project deliveries and several technical projects.

Few of my colleagues have recommended to go for Prince2 Foundation but at the same time i hear alot of talk and hype for Agile also.

My question is whether i should go for Prince2 Foundation or Prince2 Agile Foundation (which is hybrid of Prince2 and Agile). ?

Your valuable feedback much appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
Post Options
13 Jul 2019 06:27
Syed
Depending on any other conditions, there are good reasons to prefer PRINCE2 Agile Foundation.
The new textbook guide, they syllabus approach and the practical integration of agile ways of working into PRINCE2 delivery is very good. The trainer has more time to focus on practical workshops as there is less pressure on PRINCE2 detail (in the exams) that are not gooing to help you much in agile ways of working.
We have found we can re-introduce Product-based planning alongside User stories and requirements decomposition.

Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!