How can I earn CPD effectively?
Giona Colombo 05 Feb 2021 11:27
Hi everyone,

I'm new in PM and also in Prince2.
Last year, I've been involved in several projects as PM/Team leader and after that I've decided to take a qualification in order to certify my skills and also get a solid base/method since I'm very interested and stimulated in PM.
Now I've been just qualified as Prince2 practioner and I have to maintain my certification earning the 20 CPD/Year.
In my company PM it is in early beginnig, earning the mandatory 5 CPD from application of Prince2 practice would be difficult (but possible). 

Which is the bast way to earn the last 15 CPD? Any suggestion? 
Now I'm attending some training on linkedin and in addition I've asked my boss to assignee me tasks with PM features.

Thaks in advance
Giona
Post Options
10 Feb 2021 11:11
Hi Giona,

You log CPD points in your "My Activity Log", within this you can search for activities that are appropriate for your work/learning under Self Study & Professional experience, as well as adding your own experiences.

Regards

Nathalie
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!