PRINCE2 in practice : Starting up a Project : Part 1
11 Jul 2018
Click here to watch the video:
This PRINCE2 video course will show you how you can run a PRINCE2 project and you will see that is easy to start using PRINCE2.
This is the Starting up a Project process
- Appoint the Executive and the Project Manager.
- Capture Previous Lessons.
- Design and appoint the project management team.
- Prepare the outline Business Case and create the Project Product Description (PPD). The PPD is a description of the main product that will be produced
- Select the project approach and assemble the Project Brief.
- Planning the Initiation stage.
Hope you like it and thanks for any feedback: [email protected]
Interesting video and an excellent summation of initiation process of PRINCE2
Thanks Frank. Really useful as always.
Really owe it to the exam simulator.. Just wish there was one for practitioner.
11 Sep 2019
Edited on 11 Sep 2019 at 15:43
This video can also give you great insights into a Prince2 project:
The video contains a sample project handled by a Prince2 approach.
Have a nice day,