Worldwide Service Desk
Chris Theodorakakos 14 Sep 2016 16:42
So, here's the deal: we have 3 offices in 3 continents and we want the users in all the offices to be able to dial one number for the service desk. So, office A in Europe will dial the number xyz to get local service desk support, then office B in the US will have to dial the same number xyz to get local service desk support and office C in Asia will dial number xyz for their local support. 

When the Europe users are working, the xyz number will be ringing to the European office. Then, after that office closes for the day, the xyz number will be ringing to the US office and when that office closes, the xyz number will be ringing to the Asia office. 

With this way, all the users will know that this xyz number will be available 24h. Somehow I have to find a way so this number will be switching locations automatically after one office closes for the day and it'll be wringing in another location. 

Any ideas if I can do this?
Post Options
26 Jun 2018 03:08
I feel this is a great idea. You can use Hotmail to connect the companies together.
Post Options
28 Aug 2018 00:44
Hello. I think that I saw you visited my blog so I got here to? go back the desire? I am attempting to in finding things to enhance my website standa! I assume its adequate to use some of your ideas !

Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!