I need some help, advice and further assistance adding activities to 'My AXELOS' CIP log
Paul Harrison 05 Jun 2019 12:18
Hi all, I hope this is the read Thread to use? If not, can please redirect me - thanks

I need some help, advice and further assistance adding activities to 'My AXELOS' CIP log. I have read the CIP guidance document - but further clarification would be deeply valued.

I've recently passed my Prince2 Practitioner exam and I've subscribed to AXELOS to maintain my CIP log. However, I have been given the responsibility of project managing an existing project (as the project manager has left my organisation). Am I able to use this project's activities on my CIP log? I have weekly meetings with stakeholders, as well as coordinating the inputs and outputs of the project. I work for a Government department (so the information of the project will be sensitive), so I'm unsure what level of detail I'm required to input to my CIP log entry (to make it viable evidence)?  

I would appreciate any guidance you can provide me.

I look forward to receiving your Reponses.

Kind regards,

Paul

Post Options
06 Jun 2019 16:47
Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting us. In order to advise appropriately on your case, could you please email us at [email protected] confirming the email address you used to register with us and the exam date of your qualification?

Looking forward to your email.

Kind regards,
Fani

Post Options
10 Jun 2019 14:48
Thank you Fani, I'll email you shortly.
Kind regards,

Paul
Post Options
23 Jun 2019 16:03 Edited on 24 Jun 2019 at 15:19
I would love to hear any feedback you got from the member support team.

All of the projects I work on follow strict NDAs so I have populated the CPD activities in a very general way.  For example the evidence section, there is no way I could provide quantifiable evidence for large portions of the work I undertake.

I suppose I'll find out if it meets the Axelos requirements soon enough once I click that Claim Badge button though...
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!