Axelos Customer Support – CPD Activities Logging & Internal Server Error 500
Alexandros Papadopoulos 01 Jul 2020 05:40
Hello all. I don’t know if this is the right place to post this - if not, please let me know and I will make the required adjustments.

Last September I passed my PRINCE2 Practitioner exam and I’ve subscribed to “AXELOS”, aiming to log the required CDP activities through the year to maintain the “Registered Practitioner” status for the next years.

Since last week I am facing a serious issue regarding my CPD Activities logging. In fact, I am totally unable to log any activity through the “My AXELOS” portal, as the system responds with “Internal Server Error 500” and saves nothing.
I have tried to clear my browser cookies, use different internet browsers, different PCs and other suggested workarounds without success – something logical since I’m facing a server-side issue.

I have already opened a support ticket describing the situation through the “Contact Us” form but no response has been received yet.
To make things worse, last January I faced a similar issue with the “My Plan” page under the “My CPD Dashboard” tab, which I’m sorry to say it hasn’t been addressed yet and it’s still inaccessible though my profile..

My “AXELOS” subscription is about to expire in two months. Being unable to log the remaining CPD points to secure my Digital Badge renewal and maintaining the “Registered Practitioner” status because of some unaddressed technical issues within the “My AXELOS” CPD Activities logging platform is without a doubt something unacceptable.

I would really appreciate any help / suggestion / idea to help me accelerate the troubleshooting process and find a viable solution as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!