Prince2Agile study
Kaustuv Baral 30 Jun 2020 15:00
Hi

I had completed Prince2Agile in the year 2018 both Foundation and Practioner. The training and subsequent exams was a rushed affair where I struggled to remember the concepts of this framework. Because of the current lockdown situation, I have again brushed of the dust from my Prince2Agile manual to understand the concepts which I had missed. I have been studying the manual from last 2 months and have only completed the half of it. It has been a knowledgable experience and also at times exasperating. It has just so much theory, and sometimes I start doubting does it will be actually used in real life project scenario. I am still persisting through the text and intend to complete it. I just want to know if there are anyone in the same boat as me and how you motivate yourself to sail through this study. And also how much relevance this certification has in todays scenario and how one can leverage it in his/her job? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kaustuv 

Post Options
Forum Leaderboard
Our “Leaderboards” are just one way we show off the best and brightest of the AXELOS Community. This is a list of our top users with the highest post counts in the AXELOS Community - select "View the full leaderboard" to find out where you are on the list!