We are an international group of project management training and consulting organizations.
Our mission is to help our customers to manage their projects, programmes, portfolios and changes well. We do this by providing global best practice training and consulting using standards and best practice methods, such as:
- AXELOS products (ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®)
- Project Management Institute - PMI® standards (PMBOK Guide®)
- IPMA® standards.
We are able to deliver in English, German, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Slovak and a couple of other languages.
We hold a quality management certificate according to ISO 9001:2008, and are a member of ASPECT.
Our values are: professionalism, return on investment, adherence to leading global standards, flexibility and top quality.
A few figures:
- Our key staff have been in project management since 1997, and delivering project management training since 1999
- The largest project they have managed so far was worth over 2 mil. EUR, took almost two years, and was a success
- We ran our first training according to the 2009 version of PRINCE2 on 06 July 2009, which was the global launch date of training according to PRINCE2: 2009 set by the PRINCE2 accreditation & certification body. From then to 31 December 2014 we have delivered over 400 PRINCE2 courses, seminars, lectures and workshops to in total well over 2500 people
- Our students' exam pass rate in AXELOS products is over 93%, with the Foundation pass rate being above 98%.