Becoming an Axelos Consulting Partner
Strengthen your Influence
The Axelos Consulting Partner (ACP) service connects consultants with the customers who will benefit from their expertise in Axelos best practice.
ACPs enjoy increased market recognition, enhanced service quality, and a corresponding improvement in the performance of their consultancy.
The Axelos Consulting Partners (ACP) Programme enables our members to stand out from their competitors by putting the full weight of our support, experience and knowledge behind the consultants who make best practice happen..
The ACP programme offers:
- Full access to the trusted P3M3® and ITIL® maturity models (subject to a separate licence)
- A range of exclusive insight-based content, created just for you
- Lead generation support with a listing on our global platform, Axelos.com
- An exclusive Axelos-endorsed digital badge to highlight your expertise to clients.
ACP Membership Packages
There are three ACP membership levels to allow you to select the benefits that work for you.
Our Essential level membership is ideal for new consultancies looking to strengthen their offering by being fully endorsed to use the Axelos best practice frameworks and methodologies.
Our Premium level membership is perfect for consultancies who already offer Axelos-endorsed maturity assessments or wish to strengthen their offering by making these a more regular part of their services.
Our Elite members enjoy the full range of Axelos Consulting Partner privileges, designed to help them do their job as easily and effectively as possible, and create game-changing results for clients.
|Maturity models (P3M3/ITIL Maturity Model)
|Pay per use
|5 uses per maturity model per ACP
|Maturity model assessors
|Listing on axelos.com
|- No. of countries listed on axelos.com
|- Logo included in listing?
|- Profile page included in listing?
|2 months after
|1 month after
|Influence best practice development
|Access to community and events
Here’s a step-by-step guide for what to expect as you work through the application process:
- Complete the application form and send it to email@example.com.
- The Axelos team will check you meet the relevant criteria to become an ACP member.
- You will receive an email detailing the status of your application and the next steps.
- An agreement will be sent to you to sign and return.
- Once the agreement has been received by Axelos, you will be notified by email and granted access to all your membership benefits.