Today AXELOS has officially announced the launch date for the new AXELOS Professional Development Programme which will be open for registration from 28 September onwards, with no annual membership fee for anyone that joins before 31 December 2015.
The AXELOS Professional Development Programme is an online annual membership programme, aligned to AXELOS’ global best practice frameworks, including ITIL® and PRINCE2®. Membership is open to anybody who has been certified with an ITIL or PRINCE2 qualification.
It has been designed for individuals to ensure their skills and knowledge remain up-to-date and relevant while supporting them in their professional development. Members will be able to demonstrate their relevance to their employers and peers with a verified digital badge, which is awarded to on successful completion of continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
Members of our new programme will benefit from:
- Professional recognition: A digital badge linked to the members’ qualifications, demonstrating their commitment to staying relevant and up-to-date.
- Skills development: access to specialized tools designed to assess skills and capabilities against industry benchmarks.
- CPD tools: online toolset to help them plan and record their professional development.
- Knowledge: recommended content and activities to help them maintain their skills and knowledge.
- Community: access to a global community of professionals aligned to best practice.
For more details on the upcoming launch and to register for email updates, please see the Professional Development Programme information on our website.