Following high demand for AXELOS' first PRINCE2® ‘Train The Trainer’ course in Chicago, we are pleased to add two new dates for additional courses in the US and Canada:
- 26 - 30 January – Chicago, US - FULL
- 2 - 6 March – Los Angeles, US - NEW DATE
- 16 - 20 March – Ottawa, Canada - NEW DATE
What are we doing?
As part of our aim to promote PRINCE2 training on a truly global scale, AXELOS is organizing a series of ‘train the trainer’ courses, hosted by Michelle Rowland, the PRINCE2 Chief Examiner. These courses are intended to enable Accredited Training Organizations (ATOS) help their trainers gain the level of understanding of project management and the qualification they require in order to be able to deliver PRINCE2 training themselves.
This in turn will allow ATOs to grow their business and cross-sell PRINCE2 training with their existing training courses.
In order to become an accredited PRINCE2 trainer, potential trainers must have:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification (this exam requires the delegate to have already completed PRINCE2 Foundation or a Project Management Professional pre-requisite qualification
- Three years' practical experience working in Project Management
- Minimum ten days' training experience delivering project management training (can be IPMA or PMI)