Permitted Use of White Papers and Case Studies
You may reproduce any white papers or case studies provided on this website ('White Paper", "Case Study"), on the following terms:
- Subject to these terms and conditions you may use, copy and reproduce any White Paper or Case Study in the format provided herein, free of charge, in any format or medium for research, private study, for internal circulation within an organization or for distribution for marketing and promotional purposes. This licence is personal to you and does not allow you to download the White Paper or Case Study to your website for access by others.
You may link to any White Paper or Case Study in accordance with AXELOS Conditions of Website Use.
- To reproduce and use the White Paper or Case Study solely as provided on this website. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not adapting, modifying or rebranding the White Paper.
- To use the White Paper or Case Study accurately and not in a misleading context.
- To identify the source of the White Paper or Case Study and acknowledge the copyright status as indicated on each White Paper or Case Study (e.g. "Copyright © AXELOS 20XX. All rights reserved."). Where we have identified any third party copyright material, you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned, regarding any use of the White Paper or Case Study.
- To acknowledge the AXELOS trade marks, by featuring the relevant trade mark acknowledgement state as indicated on the White Paper.
- Not to use the White Paper or Case Study in a way which could imply endorsement by the copyright owner, AXELOS, TSO, APMG or any government department, or generally in a manner which is likely to mislead others.
- Not to present an out-of-date version of the material as being current.
This permission is granted strictly for White Papers and Case Studies. For the avoidance of doubt the permission granted under these terms relate only to use of White Papers and Case Studies in the format provided on this website. For example, without limitation, the White Paper or Case Study cannot be amended to display an organization's name or brand or used for the principle purposes of advertising or promoting a particular product or service which could imply endorsement by or support of the copyright owner.
For use of any White Paper or Case Study not covered by the above waiver notice, including but not limited to editing, translation or distribution other than for marketing or promotional purposes covered by the waiver, you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holder(s), at their sole discretion.
Permission from the copyright holder(s) should be sought in advance by contacting us or writing to AXELOS Limited, 17 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1QT, United Kingdom