My PRINCE2 is more than just a subscription. It’s all the practical help, easy-access support and professional endorsement you’ll ever need to advance your project management career.
Below you can find a flavour of some of the exclusive resources available to My PRINCE2 subscribers.
For full access to the latest publications, best practice templates and professional endorsements, subscribe to My PRINCE2 today.
All candidates that earn a PRINCE2 2017 certificate are eligible for one year’s subscription to My PRINCE2 included with their certificate.
Subscribers can use My PRINCE2 as a way to maintain their Practitioner certificate, providing an alternative to re-sitting the exam every three years.
Maintaining your PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
Your PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate is valid for three years. At the end of the three years you will need to either re-sit the Practitioner exam or you can maintain your certificate through membership. To remain current through membership you must meet the following criteria within the three-year period:
- Join membership within three months of passing your exam and remain in membership for the three-year period by renewing the subscription each year
- Maintain the PRINCE2 digital badge which will be awarded as part of membership for the three-year period. Candidates will need to record 20 CPD points each year, in the prescribed categories, for the badge to be extended on renewal.
By satisfying the above criteria you will be issued a new certificate that is valid for a further three years.
How do I sign up?
- When you register for your exam with PeopleCert, our exam institute, make sure you opt in to AXELOS’ Successful Candidates Register. You’ll need to appear on the register for us to verify your certificate
- Successful candidates will be contacted by AXELOS with a discount code
- Add the My PRINCE2 subscription to your basket and apply the code – that’s it!
If you’ve not been contacted but would like to claim your one year subscription, please contact [email protected].