ITIL® v3 Foundation Exam Top Tips - Part 3: After the Exam
August 12, 2015 |
2 min read
- Relax. Don’t spend time worrying about your exam result. If you put the work in, you should be fine.
- You will receive your result within a few weeks of sitting the exam.
- Give your Accredited Training Organization (ATO) constructive feedback: be sure to tell them what you liked about the course, as well as what you think they could improve on.
- When you get back to work you could:
- Compare your experiences of the ITIL course with your colleagues.
- Discuss real-world applications of the theory you’ve covered.
- Encourage other staff members who could benefit from understanding the processes and language of the ITIL framework to sit the exam.
- Attend events or conferences over the coming months to learn more about developments in IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Leverage AXELOS’ platform:
- Join AXELOS' community to gain access to a wealth of free guidance from white papers and blogs to case studies.
- Follow AXELOS on social media, such as our Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube channels, to stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments in ITIL and the rest of our Global Best Practice portfolio
- Our Events list shows the events and conferences that AXELOS will be attending, where we would be glad to talk to you about Global Best Practice.
- Passing the ITIL v3 Foundation Exam is a great start in your journey toward becoming an ITIL Expert. Take a look at our career tools and Intermediate Training Navigator Tool to research further courses that could enhance your career.
We hope you enjoyed these Top Tips. If you have tips of your own, why not share them in the comments box below.
Read our previous posts in this series: