The 5th edition of MSP has now launched and we are very excited to the running our #MSPMonday webinar series!
Join PPM Ambassador Allan Thomson for the third webinar in the series which explores the 4 key elements of best practice programme design.
Allan covers the 4 key elements that project managers need to consider including the importance of:
- programme vision
- the target operating model or future state of the organization
- Benefits prioritization including benefits maps and profiles including examples from the guide
- Risk identification and prioritization
- What questions does the design approach in the programme answer as minimum?
- How to the 4 elements relate to each other?
- How they relate to the MSP principles
- How they relate to the MSP processes.
The webinar is one hour long with a 45 minutes presentation and 15 minute Q&A session.
Register to watch on-demand
Register to view the first webinar in the #MSPMonday series Overview of MSP 5th Edition
Register to view the second webinar in the #MSPMonday series Defining the differences between projects and programmes
Register to view the final webinar in the #MSPMonday series Supporting organizational agility through MSP 5th edition