“We’ve seen two years’ worth of digital transformation in two months. From remote teamwork and learning, to sales and customer service, to critical cloud infrastructure and security – we are working alongside customers every day to help them adapt and stay open for business in a world of remote everything.”
– Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
In April 2020, Microsoft published a blog post discussing how Microsoft Teams has been ‘powering collaboration for organizations of all sizes…’. A familiar scenario now when many of us are living our daily working life on Teams and joining Zoom calls with family and friends for personal and social activities.
However, this changing environment has created huge disruption and has required some quick rethinking by organizations.
Organizations have needed to adapt their digital strategies and business models, move entire workforces from office-based to remote working, implement new technology solutions to meet different demands, and scale up other areas of their business to offer a digital alternative… the list could go on!
While this transition has been smooth for some, it has been a major challenge for others; one which is still ongoing.
So, how can professionals and organizations develop a digital strategy that harnesses the opportunities digital can offer, whilst ensuring a business remains sustainable in a constantly changing and disruptive world?
Hear exclusively from:
Antonina Klentsova, ITIL 4 author and reviewer
David Cannon, ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy Lead editor
Roman Jouravlev, ITIL 4 architect and author
The discussion topics include:
- The disruption facing organizations and how an effective digital strategy will enable success
- How the workforce and talent management practice supports an organization’s survival and success during these VUCA times
- The importance of organizational change management for effective digital transformation
- How organizations can remain sustainable in a constantly changing and disruptive world
- How to apply the ITIL 4 practices to meet these new challenges
- What My ITIL is and how you can access the subscription.
There was also a live Q&A at the end of the session.
Register to watch on-demand