Effective communication is vital to project success but is not always easy to achieve. Time and again, project and programme management professionals have stated poor communication as one of their biggest challenges.
Allan Thomson, AXELOS® ProPath Ambassador, presents this exclusive webinar focusing on why communication is so important for project and programme managers.
The webinar covers the following:
- Research on communication issues
- Aims and outcomes of communication.
- Rapport - the basis for effective communication
- Communication preferences
- The importance of rich communication
- Stakeholder engagement and communication.
Allan also shares some useful practical hints and tips that project and programme managers need to be aware of.
Register to watch on-demand