“Digital is the main reason just over half of the companies on the Fortune 500 have disappeared since the year 2000.”
Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture, 2016
“Digital Transformation” – is a commonly uttered phrase, yet it seems like everyone has their own perspective of what is (or isn’t) included.
Research conducted by AXELOS has shown that there are 4 different kinds of transformations that organizations should consider when embarking on a digital transformation initiative.
These are known as the ‘four Pillars of Digital Transformation’ and they are:
- Operational Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Cultural Transformation
- Experience Transformation.
Join Akshay Anand, AXELOS’ ITIL Ambassador, who discusses:
- each type of transformation and the main factors that should be considered for each one
- how they can interact in often unpredictable ways
- how ITIL 4 was architected to be able to address this complex challenge.
You will also discover how each of the newly developed ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules can equip IT professionals and leaders with the necessary management or technical skills needed for successful transformation efforts.
Register to watch on-demand and download the slides