This session, presented by lead author of PRINCE2 Agile, Keith Richards explored the question “Is PRINCE2 Agile right for me?”. Covering a range of topics, the session featured a presentation from Keith, as well as interactive polls and Q&A.
Some of the key topics and questions covered during the webinar:
- A number of the key findings from the recent AXELOS market research study into project management
- Is agile right for me and my organization
- How should you start a PRINCE2 Agile project?
- The PRINCE2 Agilometer; how much agile can or should I use?
- How does the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) relate to the Business Case?
- Can I benefit from PRINCE2 agile in a traditional waterfall environment?
- How does it compare to other approaches such as AgilePM and Agile at GDS?
Download the presentation slides