View the Recording.
AXELOS was delighted to recently launch PRINCE2 Agile, which combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. But what’s in the new product? What will it look like? And perhaps most importantly, what’s in it for you?
To help answer those questions, lead author and Chief Examiner for the new guidance, Keith Richards will discuss what is included within the new solution and how you and your organization can benefit from it. Keith cover topics such as the reasons for combining PRINCE2 with agile methods, the respective strengths of both, the complementary aspects of the two approaches and the challenges that arise from using them together.
This session covers:
- How to address the common misconceptions surrounding agile and PRINCE2
- Why PRINCE2 is NOT a ‘traditional’ approach to project management
- How to create a culture where PRINCE2 and agile methods can operate together
- How to incorporate Scrum and Kanban
- What the new training course and examination look like.
To find out more about PRINCE2 Agile, you can visit our qualification page. You can also download the first three chapters of the book, completely free of charge!
"© Copyright AXELOS Limited 2015."