MSP® Practitioner 4th Edition Practitioner Re-registration Programme Management Training
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioners are required to sit an additional re-registration examination within three to five years of your original certification in order to retain the accreditation.
Purpose of the MSP 4th Edition Practitioner Re-registration Exam
All MSP® Practitioners are required to sit an additional re-registration examination within three to five years of your original certification in order to retain the accreditation.
Taking the re-registration examination also enables you to demonstrate your commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and that your knowledge of MSP remains current.
- Three questions, with a scenario background and appendices
- Each of the three questions is worth 10 marks
- An overall score of 15 out of a possible 30 is required to pass – 50%
- One hour 15 minutes’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes Guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
Re-registration Through MyMSP
Subscribers to My MSP can use their MSP digital badge as an alternative way of demonstrating their relevance and can choose whether they want to use their digital badge or take a re-registration examination as a way of remaining current in their profession.