ITIL®4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management
This module covers how Business Relationship Management can be applied to deliver return on investment in digital technology.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management module is for IT professionals who are involved in establishing and nurturing the relationships between service providers and consumer organisations, and their stakeholders.
This course will help you to:
- Define Business Relationship Management roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Apply Business Relationship Management metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop Business Relationship Management capability by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Business Relationship Management.
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 26 out of 40 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification? Find out more.