ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
This module explores the procurement, implementation and ongoing evaluation of cloud services and technologies to ensure they provide value.
The ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module is for anyone requiring vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions.
The course will help you to:
- Analyze available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- Effectively Identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- Facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- Adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey.
Extension module training
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: there are no formal pre-requisites for studying Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area.
- Examination format: 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 90 minutes' duration
- Closed book.
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification? Find out more.