ITIL Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
This module helps address sustainability challenges in relation to digital and IT strategies, tactics, and operations.
The ITIL Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT module is for anyone looking to understand the role IT and digitally enabled services have in relation to the environment, whilst exploring opportunities to positively impact it.
The course will help you to:
- Understand how to use the ITIL guiding principles to deliver value by creating sustainable digitally enabled products and services
- Effectively address VUCA challenges through sustainable strategies, procurement, products and practices.
- Obtain a practical grounding in the key principles of sustainability
- Conduct a full cost benefit analysis identifying potential risks and opportunities using best practice guidance.
Extension module training
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: there are no pre-requisites for studying the Sustainability in Digital & IT module. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area.
- 35 questions
- Multiple choice
- 60 minutes' duration
- Closed book
- Four practical assignments.
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification? Find out more.