ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Relationship Management
This module provides best practice guidance on how to establish and nurture the links between the organisation and its stakeholders at strategic and tactical levels. It includes the identification, analysis, monitoring, and continual improvement of relationships with and between stakeholders.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Relationship Management is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the Relationship Management practice in their everyday work.
This course will help you to:
- Establish a common approach to relationships and relationship management that can be adopted and followed across the organisation
- Ensure successful relationships within an organisation, as well as between an organisation and external parties including customers, users, partners and suppliers
- Promote shared or mutually recognised goals, no-blame cooperation and collaboration, continuous learning, open communication, and conflict prevention and mediation
- Identify and manage stakeholders and their interests
- Measure, assess and develop the Relationship Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Relationship Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.