ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
This module provides guidance on how to systematically observe services and service components, and record, report and respond to selected changes of state identified as events.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this practice area. This course will help you to:
- Improve IT service availability
- Proactive or early detection of incidents and problems
- Understand service health
- Boost availability and performance reportingReduce cost of outages and a reduction in ‘firefighting’-style approaches to incidents
- Raise visibility of and manage dependencies that impact service value stream performance
- Measure, assess and develop the Monitoring and Event Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Monitoring and Event Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification? Find out more.