ITIL®4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
This module provides understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the Service Request Management practice.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to support the agreed quality of a service by handling all predefined, user-initiated service requests in an effective and user-friendly manner.
This course will help you to:
- Establish clear and structured patterns and methods of working
- Reduce costs associated with request handling and fulfilment
- Achieve realistic fulfilment expectations and higher resulting levels of user satisfaction
- Fulfil SLAs with service consumers
- Improve standing or reputation with the service consumer due to higher service quality and clear user expectations
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Service Request Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. Looking to renew your certification? Find out more.